Fire Extinguisher Inspection
Fire extinguisher servicing is important. Employers have a legal responsibility to carry out regular fire extinguisher servicing and to make sure all extinguishers are kept in good repair and working order.
Otherwise they may not meet the regulations set out by the Fire Safety Order. Fortunately fire extinguisher servicing is usually a quick and simple procedure and will probably save your business money in the long run.
All of our extinguisher engineers are BAFE registered and provide comprehensive fire extinguisher maintenance and repairs service, so you can be confident your extinguishers will always work and you will always be within the law.
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you arrange a Fire Extinguisher test and service with one of our team, you’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
• Call us on 0800 246 5187 or use our contact us page to book your free survey.
• Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget.
• Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote.
• If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know.
• We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish.
• Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.