Fire Alarm Servicing
Regular servicing of your Fire Alarm System is a legal requirement.
Whilst fire detection systems are more sophisticated and reliable than ever, they can (and do) go wrong. Thorough and timely checks will make sure your premises have the fire protection they need.
Fire alarm servicing and maintenance is perhaps the single most important routine task your business undertakes. We’ll make sure it gets done efficiently and expertly, and at a competitive rate.
• Industry-approved fire alarm engineers
• All servicing in accordance with British Standards
• Checking for faults on a quarterly, 6 or 12 month basis
• Testing of batteries, detectors, call points and control panel functions
• Inspection timetables agreed up-front or arranged ahead by phone
• Repair work done at a time that suits you
OK I’m interested what do I do next?
For More Information, to discuss your requirements or to book a FREE no obligation site Survey please call – 0800 246 5187, email email@example.com
Fire alarm servicing for a wide range of systems including:
- Conventional systems
- Addressable systems
- Wireless systems such as EMS and EDA
- Heat, smoke and multi-sensor detectors
- Beam detectors
Our clients rely on our expert engineers to maintain their alarms in good working order. We never lose sight of our key purpose – keeping your people and business safe. An important part of our role is to provide fire alarm servicing contracts which offer both value and peace of mind.
There’s a whole range of fire safety legislation covering fire detection systems, much of which can be found in British Standard BS 5839-1:2013. This gives a summary of the regulations and a code of practice covering alarm maintenance in non-domestic premises.
The relevant regulations apply to any business which has a fire alarm system and we cover them all in our service.
The regulations ask businesses to do the following things:
- Check for faults at least every six months
- An agreed fire alarm servicing inspection timetable or a regular phone call to fix individual visits
- A visual check to see whether any structural or occupancy changes need modifications to the fire detection system.
- A review of fault indicators and false alarm records (in case they’re unacceptably frequent).
- Testing of batteries, detectors, call points and control panel functions.
- Immediate reporting of any fault – and a price to fix it.
- Repair work at a time to suit.
How the Every Aspect Maintenance Services team works;
We know the last thing your business needs is a load of disruption. So we’ll do everything possible to keep things simple and straightforward and work around you.
Whatever the circumstances, the process will start with our engineer visiting you at a time that suits you, to discuss specific requirements and budget. There’s no obligation and no fee.
- Call us on 0800 246 5187 to book your free survey
- Our engineer will visit at a time that suits you to inspect your premises and discuss your budget
- Within a week we will email you a set of recommendations, an estimate of how long the work will take and a quote
- If you decide to accept the quote – thank you! You just need to call or email the office to let us know
- We will check our schedule and agree dates with you for the work to start and finish
Once the job is done we will leave the site clean and tidy and you will have all the relevant certification.
You’ll find that our engineers pride themselves on a friendly, flexible approach. They’ll work quietly in the background while you get on with your job.